Monday, August 6, 2007

Norwegian Royal House turns to fraud.

Recently in an European village called Norway, the princess announced she would start a school for contacting angels. The school is to offer courses in healing, touching and reading. I`ll spare your the rest of the details, as I didn`t bother to read them. Shut up.

We all know this is a pile of shit, hopefully the local townsmen won`t be fooled by this deceit.
As we all know, coming in contact with angels takes a little more then a princess on acid from Norway. Seriously, if you want to talk to Popeye, or Georgie, you are better of sending me an email, and I`ll see what i can do.


But don`t get your hopes up, being da Pope and Leader of the free world does take up a lot of your spare time. I know Popeye is going to be very busy, because of his role in Star Wars -1: The Phantom shit. Therefore i cannot guarantee that everyone gets a close encounter.

However, if you are willing to settle for some lesser, but still angels, I can make that happen too. John Wayne, Charlton Heston and myself will be attending this years National Rifle Association meeting.


Mind you I haven`t had time to discuss this with the others but I guessing something like this is what we will be looking at :

Handshakes : 300$
Photos: 450$
5min conversation: 250$
Signed and blessed postcard: 120$
Super Angel Pack: 1500$

No comments: