Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fashion report Brazil

This time we go outside America to Brazil!
Our wildlife reporter Davy Crockett was sent to the jungle to find fashion.

Day 1: Snake Hat
To make a hat, you need raw materials. and to get that you will need some kind of bait. As with all of the countries outside US, cheap and villing labor is everywhere. It didn`t take me long to find a little village boy to be my bait. And boy did he work.





It was time for testing. As you can see on the picture, the snake hat was somewhat unpleasant to wear. I was starting to think this Fashion in the jungle was a bad idea...








Day 2: Tapir Hat
I`ll be the first to admit that the snake hat sucked donkey balls. But I knew, somewhere, somehow, someone would be what I was looking for. It was time to test some bigger game. Luckily the Tapir eats both vegetation and meat, that way I was able to use the remains of the boy as bait again.

Testing. Yet again I was left disappointed.. The hat was heavy and kinda hard to wear, because of the constant jiggling. It also made a loud squealing noise when worn.


Day 3: Da Ocelot

Iv`e struck gold! The ocelot was perfect as a hat. It even has a camouflage fur, which makes it good for hunting. I might even consider swapping my beaver hat with this one on a more regular basis. The beaver hat has been a little slack lately.

Thats it for now. Remember fitting is mere question of will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the tapir hat was great

Anonymous said...

You can certainly see your skills within the article you write.
The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid
to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.
My site: panties